Tuesday, February 20, 2007

These days...


I finished a book called "The irresistable revolution" by a guy called Shane Clayborne. It's a fantastic book and you can visit Dejan's blog (you can find him in the links on the right side) and hear Shane speak on youtube so can have a taste of what he is talking about.

I'm translating a book called "Red Moon Rising" racing with the time to finish it in time. I enjoy doing that, cause it's a great book also and some ordinary radicals like Sonja are mentioned there. :)

I'm listening a lot to The Killers. Both albums are very good. Another band that I think is great is Kasabian. Also I'm enjoying the new Muse album "Black holes and revelations", new Foo Fighters album "Skin and bones" and new LCD Soundsystem album "Sound of Silver." And off course "Simple pleasure" by The Tindersticks.

I'm turning 29. Still in my twenties though. :) And I will always be young by my lovely wife who is 22.

7 comments:

laura said...

oh what a sweet photo!
I miss you all! hug ana for me please!

laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butterfly said...

Alek ne uspeav da ti cestitam rodenden vo Nedelata.
SREKEN RODENDEN!!!Ti posakuvam plodonosna godina i novi iskustva i avanturi so Bog!

North Wind said...

Sreken rodenden Alek!!!!!so zadocnuvanje:-)Sto si stavil slika od tebe i J-lo ,Ana ke te ubie:-))Fala epten mnogu za lokumot:-)

laura said...

hey alek, could you give me yours and anas address? (postal one I mean)

Sheamus the... said...

awesome shirt...

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb